Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blog #12

I don't know what were suppose to do it for. I'm guessing its for pink flamingo sooo here goes nothing.

  • In my pink flamingo essay I analyzed but it was not uniform. It was like a Buck shot i had to may examples not enough concreate details.
  • My audience would have a good understanding of what i was trying to get across but I don't think anyone would want to pick it up and read it.
  • My subject is presented well but it drops off as you read along.
  • I have a very clear thesis and all my paragraphs support it but not as good as it could have.
  • My writing style was clear good Sentence structure and my mechanics were well used.
  • I didn't use any personal thing in this essay, like opinions etc...
  • I got mu point across but it was indeed sloppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment